This is a general English course for students at A1 level who want to build their language skills and gain greater confidence in understanding and using everyday language. The course will help you build your knowledge of English and get a better idea of how the language works. There is an equal focus on grammar and vocabulary.
- This course will help you:
- Become more confident at using new language to listen and talk about the in basic terms about the real world.
- Develop basic grammar awareness and accuracy about the past, present and future.
- Learn vocabulary to talk in everyday and familiar contexts and look at some common vocabulary-building techniques.
- Use bottom up processing skills to develop listening and reading.